1.What does jewellery means to you and what are the pieces that you can't live without? Jewellery to me is like a talisman, it is also a final (and sometimes even a first) touch of my outfit. I can’t live without my alphabet necklace with letter A on it (for my full name Aleksandra), my Cartier Clou ring and my Samantha Tea Aura earrings!
2. Favourite Gemstone? Onyx
The "Celene" necklace, reversible featuring Onyx stone on one side and Pink Mother of Pearl on the other.
3. You have a strong instagram following, do you consider yourself an influencer? It's a strange word to associate myself with, I just like sharing my tastes, views and experiences on social media and I like interacting with people.
3. Everyday ritual? Coffee! And face self massage!
4. What’s your star sign and what’s so you about it? Aquarius, I would say I don’t “go with the flow”! I always have a set decision in mind and to convince me otherwise, you will need to present analytics, graphs and survey results!
5. Jewellery makes you feel…Protected
Find protective energy in our "Pyramide of Magic" rings.
6. What phrase would define your London life? “On the go”
7.What’s your idea of a perfect day in London? Bath and coffee at home, stroll in Kensington Gardens, tasty lunch at Mazi in Notting Hill, drinks at our local pub Britannia and finishing that perfect day with a cozy movie night. Unless I'm in the mood to go out, then you can find me at Annabel's.
8. Favourite animal print? Leopard of course!
9. What is the most exciting part of your job? Travelling, exploring new places and cultures. I also love working in the fashion industry and meeting interesting people through my work.
10. One word to describe your style? Sophisticated
11. Most worn item in your closet? Levis 501, they are ripped in a few places but somehow look even better now!
12. What’s your beauty philosophy? Less is more
Sasha wears "Aura" earrings with Persian Turquoise and Grey Diamonds
13. Icon of any kind? My Mother
14. Can’t live without? Love
15. Piece of jewellery never taken off? My engagement ring!
16. 3 words to describe London? International, Inspiring & Busy
17. Must have? Attitude
Sasha wears the "Naila" rings with Black Diamonds, Grey Diamonds, Pink sapphires & Tsavorites
18. How do you define beauty? Happiness
Sasha earrings in Black diamonds, or Champagne diamonds
20. Favourite place on earth? My bathtub
21. Favourite Samantha Tea piece? By the Light of the Moon necklace!
"By the Light of the Moon" reversible necklace with Champagne Diamonds & Black Diamonds.
"Ameera" necklace with Grey Diamonds.
Follow Sasha on instagram @sasharussia